02 November, 2010

Foster


yesterday i foster three cats.
frisky,chloe and ah grey.
they still scan the house and ah grey like to hide behind my pillow
wont move even a bit.
hee hee 
after i cme back from toilet, i was looking for her behind my pillow...surprise
aiyok, gone!I don't want to see
then i look at my cabinet, here u r!
whew!
happy

Chloe not really scared of me..
she just not really friendly yet.
wont come out 
just wanna stay under my bed


and the last one, mr Frisky
big grin 
very tame and love to cuddle 
easy to handle
not scare of me
when i call him, 
he will come to me 
 lepak time
smug 


 scanning my bedroom  laughing 







5 comments:

Amiey White said...

cute kitty give me 1 :D
bling3...

Unknown said...

hahaha ni tlg jga kucing org :D
nk kena tnya tuan dia :p

NaddY said...

i read from petfinder.my...is nice of you trying to foster them for a while...

the owner must be joys seeing his furkids in gud hands...

myQza said...

TQ stella tolong jagakan kucing kmleong. Cantik2 kucing dia semuanya. =))

semoga jasa baik kamu menjadi ikutan org lain. =))

Unknown said...

thats the only thing i can do naddy..
because i live in an apartment too but lucky me my management and neighbours is an animal lover.
as long as no meowing and smelly, management will let us

Si tedi - ni je yyg mampu kak tedi :D
ni time dia susah,
time kita tah bile lg kan..
niat sy nak tlg kucing2 dia dr jd mangsa org2 yg xda hati n perasaan.

 

Copyright © Vixen 2014 | All rights reserved | Blog Designed by Krafty Palette.