25 May, 2009

NURIN NAZMI


She's the perfect Other Half for me!
we belong together~~~
wee~~~

Dear My best friend,
1st of all,
I



would like u to be the 1st one to know that u really the most important person in my life.
U share all my dirty secret & white lies.
We are meant to be together & no one could ever change that fact.
U are really special to me.
U are part of my life & no one could ever replace u.
U been my great sexy doll,
my secret keeper,
my path finder &
my trusted best friend.
We cant live without each other.
We stick to each other like a glue to a piece of paper.
I love u more than words.
More than star in sky & more than fishes in deep blue ocean.
U own me for the rest of my life

No comments:

 

Copyright © Vixen 2014 | All rights reserved | Blog Designed by Krafty Palette.