26 May, 2011

Today I gave something to heaven that heaven had once given me

In Memory Of My Beloved PEPSI


Darkness gripped my world today,
my little PEPSI was taken away,
I watched her gasping her last breath,
and whispered to her "It’s time to rest."
My heart crumbled as I watch her go,
but I couldn’t let her suffer so.

I kissed her head, buried my face in her side,
whispered goodbye and a part of me died.
May heavens arms hold you, softly my love,
until Mummy can hold you in Heaven above.

"I love you my Angel" - Mummy













R.I.P PEPSI :(

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

IN MEM0RY OF PEPSI...
G0D BLESS 'EM ~Hq~

Anonymous said...

cried. peace be upon her. be missed

Rizal said...

kenapa dia mati. sakit apa?

 

Copyright © Vixen 2014 | All rights reserved | Blog Designed by Krafty Palette.