20 April, 2011

Roberta - My Fav Channel

Roberta kisses

On a cheek or a chin
 That is the way
For a day to begin!







Roberta kisses

A cuddle, a purr.


 Mama wil bath us once a week.


My Roberta is more than pets,
She is  my children too.
She will guaranteed to cheer me up
whenever I am blue.



Im off to toilet. care to join?

U scared me to death u lil' ants!



Me and my Blackwood




Good nite mama. will wake u up around 5.30 in the morning ok :)

I have an alarm clock

That's covered with fur.


Meet my Boyfriend - Brandon










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

r u still at langkawi?? i know the pet shop at langkawi..at kelibang near at the market.. i hope u will go there.. sorry 4 ur kitty...

 

Copyright © Vixen 2014 | All rights reserved | Blog Designed by Krafty Palette.